Sunday 15 September 2013

A different kind of crafting...

Recently I've been doing a lot of baking!

I thought I'd show you all the raisin bread I made this week. I'm quite proud of it as it is lovely toasted, and I managed a plaited loaf on my second ever attempt at making bread completely from scratch!








Not bad huh?

If you fancy having a go, I found the recipe through a bit of google searching, but it is here. I didn't do the glaze partly because I'm watching the calories, and partly because my plan for this bread was toasted for breakfast and I thought the glaze might go a bit sticky in the toaster!

And for good measure, here is my first ever loaf of bread (made completely from scratch, rather than a bread mix), which I made earlier in the week.
This one was made using Paul Hollywood's recipe on the bbc website, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment